Position Title: Ops Stores Assistant
Location: Prince George
Responsible for the maintenance, repair, and inspection of the automotive fleet, support equipment, and supplies utilized on jobsites by the aircraft crews.
- Ability to problem solve
- Organized (Shop, yard, tools, equipment etc.)
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to complete and produce various paperwork, work orders, procedure manuals, checklists etc.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, new hires etc.
- Ability to use equipment manuals
- Electrical knowledge
- Small engine maintenance
- Mechanical experience, as we work on a lot of different equipment types
- Welding experience
- Wood-working experience
- Plumbing/pipe-fitting experience
All interested applicants please forward your resume to HR@yhl.ca.