Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd. (YHL) is a family owned and operated British Columbia based firm, providing year round helicopter charter services to many large corporations, since 1975. Our fleet includes Bell 206B3, 206L4, 212HP BLR, and Airbus Astar AS350BA, B2 and B3e. We have a talented and professional staff base and a positive work environment supporting learning and growth.
A number of our remote bases offer stunning views and recreational activities right outside the hanger door.
- We are a family-run business, our managers are friendly & approachable;
- Competitive pay, comprehensive health benefits package, group RRSP/DPSP matching program;
- It’s not all fire-fighting & heli-skiing – there is a variety of service projects;
- Challenging flying with a diversity of climate situations and clients;
- Have you seen the photos of our well maintained, good looking aircraft?
- Bring your camera – we’re based primarily in scenic northern BC & Alberta, so you’re off-time has no lack of outdoor opportunities. Pack your hiking boots, snowboard, mountain bike…
YHL is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to the principles of employment equity in all communities where we do business. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or other identifying characteristic. Our varied team of employees consists of administration staff, stores personnel, pilots and aircraft maintenance engineers (AMEs).
Below is a general overview of potential employment opportunities for helicopter pilots, AMEs and newly licensed AMEs. Those interested in submitting a resume can send them to:
Human Resources, HR@yhl.ca
Yellowhead Helicopters Ltd.
4275 Hangar Road,
Prince George, BC V2N 4M6
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for a job interview will be contacted.
Interested in learning about careers and training for women in the aviation industry?